Inside Sales Representative
Role and Responsibilities
- Independently research potential leads, identify key prospects, and generate interest (via LinkedIn / email/ cold calls)
- Articulate YOptima’s value proposition to decision makers and assess areas of interest
- Setup meetings/ high-level conversations with senior level executives
- Coordinate availability of appropriate internal team members and prepare appropriate collateral for the discussions
- Project manage the sales process, periodically report progress using appropriate tools
Qualifications and desired qualities
- MBA in Sales / Marketing or Post MBA Sales / Marketing experience
- 2 – 4 years of Inside Sales (Consultative selling) experience with SAAS based solutions / IT Solutions/ Product Sales – preferred but not required.
- Ability to understand Programmatic marketing & articulating its value to mid-size business Marketing managers / Digital marketing managers would be important for successful in this role
- Enjoys the sales process and is highly outcome-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment – collaborate internally with a focus on getting the job done
- A good command over English (reading & writing) and the ability to converse freely and build a rapport over the phone
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Powerpoint and Word presentations
- Experience in solution selling : sales or pre-sales environment engaging preferably with US/ Canada prospects / clients.
If this interests you, please fill the form below or email us at email@example.com with the subject mentioning the role you are interested in.
- Years of work ex: 2+
- Mandatory skills: Inside Sales, Consultative Sales
- Other skills: Business Development, Consultative sales, SAAS sales
Bengaluru corporate office
Annual salary range
Rs. 3 lakhs – Rs. 6 lakhs